Cancellation policy for customers
Right of cancellation
You have the right to evoke cancel this agreement within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you, or a third party other than the carrier that is designated by you, take(s) possession of the goods. In the case of a contract for several products that you have ordered within a single order and which are delivered separately, the cancellation period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you, or a third party designated by you other than the carrier, takes possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (WeiterWeiter GmbH, c/o Merkur Logistics GmbH, Römerstr. 49, D-33758 Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock, Customer service: +49 (0) 5207 9577821, firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail or an e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached pro forma cancellation notice for this purpose, but this is not required.
Sending notification stating that you wish to exercise your right of cancellation within the cancellation period is sufficient to meet the cancellation deadline.
The right of cancellation does not exist or expires in the case of the following contracts
• for the supply of goods which are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons, and the seal of which has been removed after the delivery or which, on account of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods,
• in the case of deliveries of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, where the seal has been removed after delivery,
• When delivering data that is not on a data carrier (for example, downloads), if the consumer agrees that the contract before the end of the cancellation period is running and they have confirmed that they will lose their right of cancellation
• for the supply of goods which are manufactured according to customer specification or are clearly tailored to personal requirements,
•for the delivery of goods, which can quickly decay or whose expiry date will soon be reached,
• in the case of services provided that we have rendered these in full and have informed you before the order with your express agreeal that we can begin the provision of the service and that you will lose your right of cancellation if the contract is completed,
• for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts, and
• for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the purchase contract, the delivery of which can only be made after 30 days and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market over which the company has no influence.
Results of cancellation
If you cancel this agreement, we have to immediately refund you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us, cheapest standard rate), at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received regarding your cancellation of this contract with us. We will use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed upon; you shall not be charged any fees for this reimbursement. We may withhold the refund until the items have been returned to us, or until you have provided evidence that you have shipped the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract, to TMR Merchandise GmbH, c/o Merkur Logistics GmbH, Römerstr. 49, D-33758 Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock. The term shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the items before the end of the fourteenth day.
You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods. Goods which cannot normally be returned by the usual postal service will be collected at our expense.
You are obliged to compensate any loss of value of the goods that may arise from an improper handling of the goods that was not required for purposes of inspecting their condition, properties, and functioning.
Sample cancellation form
(If you would like to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back by mail or post.)
Weiter Weiter GmbH
c/o Merkur Logistics GmbH
D-33758 Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock
I/we(*) hereby revoke the contract for the purchase of the following goods concluded by me/us(*):
Ordered on(*)/received on(*)
Name of customer(s), customer number (if known)
Address of the customer(s)
Signature of the customer(s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*)Delete as appropriate.